So simple and refreshing, you will keep coming back for more.
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 5
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 1g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrates 19g
Dietary Fiber 5g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 375g strawberries leaves removed (1.5 punnet)
- 1 lime juice
- 5 tsp. Natvia powder or Agave
- Combine all ingredient in a blender and blend till smooth.
- Divide into two portions and serve.
- Every teaspoon of Natvia powder (2g) is only 0.4 kCal. Strawberries and lime juice are very low in carbohydrate content. This makes an absolutely delectable and refreshing guilt-free indulgence for those who are time-poor. At less than 20g of carbohydrate per serve for a sweet dessert, it's even suitable for the diabetic.
- Great for the raw food enthusiast.
Kitchen Cures http://kitchencures.imagos.com.au/